Can i buy it? – Yes Indeed. But you need to familiarize a project state.
As long as no production is set up, a small number of units can be purchased through the auction as soon as they are ready.
You should send a letter to the following link to receive information about the auction. Subject of the letter: #SilverCordVR, and please provide your name and country.
Also you will be added to the queue of people who want to buy. When we start production, we will inform you about the current price and ask about your desire to email@example.com
Current project status
- We have developed a working device which performs all the declared functions and it is ready for sale.
- The device is constantly improving, so each instance can be unique with different modifications.
- We do not have well-established production. However most of the production processes have been worked out and with the right amount of finance small-scale production can be established.
- We can produce 1-2 copies per month in our workshop. Perhaps in the future – more. It all depends on the tools that we improving. We are forced to develop our own unique tools for small-scale production.
- It will be easier to buy “SilverCord VR supporting rig” in those economic zone where we are working. At the moment it is the European Union.
- Cost of one “SilverCord VR supporting rig” may be changed every 10 copies sold. (at the start)
We will start from 1999$ and this price may be changed both smaller and larger.
However once a month or more often we are planning to hold an auction where the starting price will be 999$ and everyone can participate. (including all customers from turn)
If you buy the device for 1000$ – you’re lucky. And if it is 10000$ then all the proceeds will be used for the development of the project and you will become our honorary sponsor.
Attention! You must take shipping costs (from Poland) and VAT into consideration. You need to verify and add your country’s import duties and VAT, if applicable.
How we are going to grow
- Testing, debugging, and improving an existing device.
- Manufacturing pipeline adjustment (workshops, machine tools, working hands)
- Development of our own software for the most comfortable moving in VR